A business continuity plan is a roadmap for continuing operations under adverse conditions (i.e. interruption from natural or man-made hazards). Business continuity is the activity performed by an organization to ensure that critical business functions will be available to customers, suppliers, regulators, and other entities that must have access to those functions. These activities include many daily chores such as project management, system backups, change control, and help desk. Business continuity is not something implemented at the time of a disaster; Business Continuity refers to those activities performed daily to maintain service, consistency, and recoverability.
3i Technology provides its clients Business Continuity solutions that ensure that your applications and data are available during planned and unplanned interruptions. These solutions provide various storage platforms, software, and services that ensure high availability and data protection to fit your budgetary and technology limitations. All work together to help you survive a disaster and continue your business operations.
- • Appropriate protection - Match protection levels to the business value of your data, so each class of information gets the protection it merits.
- • Tailored solutions - Suit your specific business needs with creative solutions developed by skilled consultants.
- • Reduced risk - Meet the most stringent information protection requirements of regulatory agencies, trade groups, and business owners.
- • Increased business resilience - Protect your business processes against disasters, system failure, and data corruption with an infrastructure that meets demanding recovery objectives.
- • Improved uptime and availability - Implement a comprehensive strategy to ensure continuity of e-mail and messaging, transaction processing, and web-based applications.
- • Wide range of solutions - Meet your recovery goals with high-performance, disk-based technologies, including continuous data protection, replication, snapshot, and virtual tape libraries.